My name's Amelia, but you might hear my friends call me Amélie, Millie, & Becks too.
I am a native Memphian who is passionate about good BBQ, sweet tea, and aesthetically pleasing coffee shops.
I love being outdoors and have been known to explore (or trespass) whatever city I find myself in.
I believe that purpose produces passion.
My purpose in life is to make a positive impact in others' lives through my art.
I am passionate about leading with love.
I graduated in 2022 from Baldwin Wallace University with my Bachelor of Music in Music Theatre as well as a minor in Arts Management.
I was also selected to study abroad in Denmark at the Danish School of Performing Arts!
- I religiously listened to Carole King, Frank Sinatra, Etta James, and Norah Jones with my dad every night
while we cooked.
- My grandad was a paleontologist & I have his entire rock collection in my room.
- I picked up the guitar at 9 years old & haven't put it down since.
- Being from Memphis, music has been an integral part of who I am for as long as I can remember.
- I love creating my own music & am in the process of writing an album :)